Friday, November 20, 2009

21.11.2009 (saturday)

yep.. back to blogging again finally.. haven sign in at all since i forgot the password:) the last time i post was in first semester holiday and now i am blogging when second semester holiday just start.. always feel like to update my life here and there is quite a lot to say but since i got addicted to facebook and got the pictures there to do all the talking, blogging seems to be just quite troublesome.. anyway now i am too free even though it is just the second day after final exam.. my eyes almost swollen now though from too much staring at the computer.. i should go off for a little bit before i wanna blog about my semester 2 life.. after crazy exam period and knowing the internal marks my life had really just gone upside down with going to bed at 3am and waking by noon time.. told myself this is only for temporary aka the 1st few days to destress.. but i had end up feeling pain on my neck due to the long hours sleep and eyes painful from staying online too long hours.. should really end this crazy life from now on or else i gonna be like this for the whole holiday.. :*(
lets briefly say what happened around me recently.. ermm.. vivian came back to "study" so we got do some "revision" together.. she with her book and me with my notes.. but they all just get to lie on the table and look at us while we chat nonstop.. but no worries.. i dun think i flunk my accounting paper.. but the lecturer did tell me with a weird smile that "you did badly"... :( he wanna make me cant sleep until the final result out i think..but i already did my best and study hard for it with vivian "genuine support".. hehe.. i just hope the result wont be too lousy..
the other fun events throughout the exam period and semester two will be posted in the other posts.. when i got the mood.. bye for now..

No comments: