Wednesday, December 3, 2008

christmas time

phew... december lorr!!! hehe.. christmas season le.. so gotta live in the forest of xmas trees again le.. hehe.. this year got many new de xmas trees.. quite nice larr.. no opinion.. ;P
haizz.. this year de mood not so good for christmas.. usually can deco 3-4 trees to sell at shop there.. but this year no mood deco!!! haizz... that day tried one pink colour.. just put on the lights.. then the light cannot light.. so sad.. have to take off the lights again.. so give up deco tree this year le.. no trees from me this year.. if i got time tomolo i do one gallant wif sis.. hehe.. want put one with many christmas flowers.. dono why.. this time i love the big red christmas flowers.. and also the yellow and silver de.. ^o^ my sis say at aus ppl put this flower on their hair as deco de.. i dun dare only.. can only wear it at shop.. haha.. ('~')

another important day in dec before xmas also coming oo..my bday!! haha.. but this year not home.. dono what my feeling now.. a bit happy and excited to go taiwan and celebrate my bday and xmas there.. a bit sad that i am not home this year for my bday.. gonna miss my frens and family bah.. really dunno how much am i looking forward to this taiwan trip..
haizz.. one day left for packing.. tou tong.. mama i duno need bring wat larr... +_+

No comments: