Monday, December 1, 2008

do u know that life goes on??

do you know that life goes on?


i want to admit it.. today is already monday.. and friday morning i will be on my way to kl to taiwan.. for 3 weeks bah.. but.. i don feel the excitement at all.. to be true.. not even when i know that i was selected a few months ago.. just that my dear sis got go before.. i wanted to try it.. to experience the same thing she did before.. i din even check what activities am i going to play there.. and now.. see.. 3 days left.. i still got tonnes of things i haven do yet. my future is still a blank.. nothing.. and i am going for a trip that i dono wat izzit like.. when i am back, almost everyone are gone edi.. feel a bit regret that i din plan out my future earlier.. kk.. no regret in my life.. i don like it.. just now the ppl there phone me to assure that i am going on this trip.. and i start packing just now.. but.. haha.. now still nothing in the luggage.. winter.. 1st time.. and i am not excited at all yet.. life without the fren i thought we will be good for a longer time left me.. and.. i dono whether i still want you back.. i miss school life.. what the hell..

No comments: