Thursday, June 18, 2009

finals!!

erherm.. first of all, i would like to congratulate myself for being not so addicted to blogging as last time during SPM.. so i can use the time for other stuffs.. especially at this time with my finals approaching.. so i got plenty of time for studying right? hellyea not..
downloaded ppstream this time.. so i got at least a 1.5 hours of movie per day.. and no matter how late it is, i still can keep this record..
and.. this sem.. i got addicted to facebook!!! and more and more addicted to the quiz and applications this few weeks!!!
hooray for my finals!!! i counted my internal marks.. and they not even can guarantee a pass for my units!!! so..
how is my revision going!!!! 5 units.. and i only touched ONE!! only for 4/14 of the whole units!! 3 days count down~~
someone please tell me how to balance my facebook and revision for this remaining days.. +_+
losing control...

2 comments:

MeLo♥ said...

T___T nvm u have me!! HAHA. kexi we diff course nia T__T hoohooo

Sing said...

my brain is heavy with guiltiness about what have i learned this semester not inside my brain.. when i need it for finals.. +_+