Saturday, June 20, 2009

stressing myself with count down

i cant feel my eyes anymore..
is like since 10 when i wake up, sit in front of comp.. then 2 go out eat lunch.. 4 like that back in front of computer until now 1130.. how many hours in front of computer?? around 12!!! feeling crazy.. thought that i can finish my 700 words essay today.. and i just got 2 draft paragraphs now.. no more mood to write tomorrow also i guess.. how am i going to die for my WRS essay?? without any drafts beforehand and i can write out 700 words in 2 hours?? think of it..
then Monday the first of all paper is business management.. the only unit i touched.. and abandoned today.. so i still have around 8 units to be eaten tomorrow.. so good..

math on tuesday morning still okay bah.. just donno the theories.. imagine have to remember all the sampling design.. RANDOM DIGIT TABLE.. and the other one theory i also don't understand but i already forget what is the topic's name.. afternoon got moral studies exam.. which is not read before this whole sem.. and this week.. so monday night i am so going to suffer..

and the last exam i am so looking forward to.. T.T Information Technology which i cannot memorise most of the parts.. understand a bit.. and many many points have to memorise because my brain cannot dissolve these high tech info..

why am i always doing last minute work?? even though i had really put in some effort study something this week.. and i feel guilty about the words i am polluting my brain with.. losing self-control and i just hate it like how everyone else does..

as a note to myself.. tomorrow list to do..
morning time gone-- either sleep till 11 and miss the event or go out until noon time with my parents.. (can't avoid this..)
start reading my Business management really short notes and scan through few pages in text.. for 2 hours in afternoon and 2 at night.. (if at all possible)
then write my 700 words essay whenever i can.. after my bm is done.. (if never??)

Tomorrow (20/06/2009, sunday) strictly no FACEBOOK and PPSTREAM!!
and also 21/06/2009, monday and 22/06/2009, tuesday. strictly no INTERNET browsing so only MSN.. and only if need to google the IT terms..
please kindly ask me DON PLAY ANYMORE if u see me in FACEBOOK!!!

No comments: