Friday, November 21, 2008

4 days to the end

after so long time abandoning my blog, i finally come back.. it is just so not true that i saved the time from blogging to study smart.. it's just a typical excuse for being lazy to sign in and blog.. haha.. i can't stay away from blogging at all actually.. these days when i din write here, i will just jot down my feelings or draw somethings on my books when i am staring at my books.. blogging is actually a good way to express self feelings at all times.. but to me.. i think i blog way too much until now i'm not sure of controlling my feelings.. ^.^ i sees like cannot pull myself together, decide anything myself, and just want to share my feelings at all time.. have to control myself lerr.. hehe.. ^_^
i am now in the mood of no more exams.. so this last week of SPM.. i hope i wont just very 萧洒地放手 ... haha.. i want to put a fire on all my books lerr.. maybe there should be a culture where students burn all their books after graduation.. anyway if we go into uni the things we study are all different already.. and the concepts we learn now are all wrong de in the future.. ^o^

No comments: