Thursday, November 27, 2008

independence

stepping out from the school..

I wondered where my future lies..

christmas is coming.. and then is new year.. and after that is??


i have always know that being a student is the most happy moments of life.. the future just stretch out like that.. 3 years of kindergarden, 6years of primary school, 5 years of secondary school and then.. maybe 4 years of uni??.. but.. i felt so different now.. it just doesn't feel the same way to go from a kindergarden to a primary school, from a primary school to a secondary school, or now.. from secondary school to pre-u.. it is so different.. i donno how to decide.. it feels like a really big step..
and the big difference is.. my parents wont tell me where is my directions.. i have to choose myself.. +_+


bro and sis had decide their future themselves.. and they have choose their life.. what about me.. how do everyone face this problem.. i know that i should decide this after sec. school.. so i have been thinking about it for at least 2 years.. but.. i still donno where to go.. what to do.. and what is the goal of my life... I DONT KNOW!!!!!

felt so rotten now.. everytime i ask my dad.. he will be like.. "little gal, finish your spm 1st.. dun worry about it yet" but he never know.. after everytime i ask him.. is because i felt very helpless.. and have no directions at all.. i know that i will be facing it soon... and it is now.. this problem is just so massive.. for me.. i hate being so helpless..

learning independent.. the 1st step to success.. and learn to make decisions.. i just hate that..

No comments: