Friday, November 21, 2008

i LoVe all my dear friends!!


just read leefen's post about how she feels that her family love her deeply.. hehe.. so now, i also want to tell all my friends and family here that in every seconds of my life, in the past, now and future, i felt loved and blessed.. hehe.. every moment, i appreciate everyone who affects my life, and bring happiness and joy to my very soul.. haha.. {i'm in a very happy mood currently..dono why} i love my family... always.. and i love all my friends... especially you.. who still come here and read my nonsense.. hehe.. and the one who always help me when i face difficulties, the one who accompany me when i can't sleep, the one who won't complain no matter how late i find you, the one who will not leave me alone.. really thank you and 辛苦你了,朋友!!! i love all my dear friends!!! ^o^

2 comments:

MeLo♥ said...

I know you love me XD haha
anyways, nice blog wor..
yuan laii so many people blog d XD

Sing said...

hehe..^o^