Sunday, May 3, 2009

is it just life?

My frens always wonder why i seem to be so moody.. or got the really depressed looking face all day long.. oh dear.. it just happened that i don like to smile that morning.. and i dun feel like chatting.. or really feel lazy to speak.. and ya.. somewhat it relates to my lack of ability to destress in this time of life.. this 'depressed' feeling just come and goes.. and i know that i should really just feel contented with my life and be grateful with whatever life holds for me.. but sometime i just.. just..
greedy and want the life to go better and smoother??
Should i reveal my lack of confidence and ability to mix around ppl that i just meet?
Does it bother them that i don chat with them at all times?
i am feeling like i am all alone all this while.. even when i am in campus with a full class of people..
watched too much tv? feels like there is something like spotlight shone to me just that it is a black light.. so that i will always be ignored.. including by myself.. haha.. yea.. i watched too much tv.. ^^

No comments: