Friday, May 15, 2009

listen to music

listening to the songs.. browsing through the library.. and i found the song i heard almost everynight last time.. to let me go to sleep.. it sounded so familiar.. and the scene just all come back into view.. in a big hospital room.. and my bro with me almost everynight.. wait for me to doze off first before he lies down.. i feel so touched even until now.. and the songs we have that time are so limited.. so almost everynight i listen to the same song.. everytime i heard this song.. it just remind me of the time i just depend on my dearest bro.. thank you for letting me stand up till now.. i appreciate whatever u did that time.. to come and fro between 2 hospital when u also suffer the same pain psychologically.. to be truthful i believe u suffered more.. it just wont happen that i will ever forget the things we been thru.. i miss everyone in the family.. and i look forward to our next gathering..

2 comments:

Sian said...

waiya..
so nostalgic for wat?
u r with papa n mama ler!! now missing ur bro?? cos no one bring u eat food d isit???!!!
go study la. when's ur exam? mine 24, 25/6 and 1, 4/7.. half dead d..

Sing said...

wahaha.. ur exam still so long time away so fast jiu half dead aarh.. mine is last week of june i think.. and haven start yet!! we planning to go china in jul.. still dun want come back? wahahaha!!