Monday, May 25, 2009

reaching for the star

just another post to make myself feels better.. which means this post kinda more fei than the last one^___^ dun ask me why i put that title.. wont relate to my post anyway.. alright.. some updates on my unilife..
went to class on a regular basis.. and skip classes regularly too*_// i got something else to do.. eherm.. haha.. cant think of anything interesting.. just some intro on my units??(after 2 months i shud know wat i am learning)
business-- i haven touch the book for a good long month.. +_+
math-- repeating MT but still i cannot catch up with the lecture that i missed.. the only one..
it-- fun for the movie? not quite.. but still happy it is done..
eng-- my essay sucks.. and i din get some attendance coz tutor tick another name (coz i thought it was my name..haizz..)
moral-- coming to the end of this unit.. but i din recognize any term that the lecturer used b4.. and the fun of this unit is the moral sketch..??

duh.. dono what to write lerr.. ohkay.. i think i never mentioned this before.. the first thing on my wishlist now is a new lappy.. getting sick of using the computer with parents around nagging..
and the second one is a new stuffed toys on my bed.. the dog i loved is still my favourite.. but it is now getting black coz i hug it more often than ever now..
and the third is.. good results?? i dunno whether i cared anymore.. as long as life is good.. .^^.

No comments: