Monday, May 25, 2009

time flies..

it had been a really long time since i update my life with news from my old schoolmates.. seems like everyone's is moving on to their own's new and challenging life.. well.. i won't say i am stuck back at home and get bored with life.. my life is just never been so good before.. even though there are still assignment and projects due.. and some small mess in my life.. my heart feels like stop thumping for one sec.. and then mess up its regular beating..

coming to the end of May.. has it been a really long semester for me? yeah.. gone through quite a number of things??.. dreaded for the semester to ends.. it just note that the big big exams are coming nearer.. :/ i tried not to use the words i 'learnt' in Curtin.. (U knoe wat i meant) aarghhh.. i am getting so heated up when i think about u!!!!! (put in any bad words u like.. i used it in my mind anyway..)

to calm myself down.. lets see what is good in my life..
i smile all day without any reason.. (good??)
i still got about a fortnight before my next round of projects due (yeah..)
i still got around one month?? before my final exam.. (ermm...)
i still can stick to a bunch of friends (doubt??)
i come home everyday and sleep on my queen-size bed (i will miss it soon..)
i am quite addicted to facebook (good??)
i found back my close friend.. (u wont know i missed u^^)
k.. i cant make it to 10 yet.. but it is enough for me to be happy for a good long time.. haha..
and to my friends.. i miss you all.. and hope to see u all again.. whenever we got the chance..

No comments: