Wednesday, May 27, 2009

when can i really start studying!! i lost the knob to turn on my study mode.. +_+

an unproductive evening i spent.. how it started??
i stayed in my room for the whole afternoon.. doing wat? stare at the ceiling and fall asleep.. then wake up to watch an action movie"龙在边缘".. the hero almost dead at the end.. i screamed.. then i watched the JAPANESE (thanks to correction from Hazel^^) drama "极道鲜师"!! oh boy!! they are so so so so good-looking!! when they are in the drama anyway.. my first impression about them are just gangster.. that just okie..okie..looking.. haha.. and i shouted like how can they be so cute?? when they posing in the drama.. getting so addicted to this drama.. but my parents sort of complained about me making so much noise.. when watching tv alone.. ermm.. i kinda change my watching tv style and dono since when i start voicing out my exclaimation.. but i controlled myself when i am watching with friends larr.. dun want to be annoying.. ^^ anyway i really recommend this drama.. dunno its eng name.. but the story is about a teacher from a gangster family teaching 3D class!! got 3 series!! dear buddies!! just try watch it when u got some time!! hehe.. they are really cute!!
how my day goes after that.. play facebook for a while.. and now blogging.. missed the part i go bathing so i am still in my suit that i went to class this morning.. ohmy.. glanced at the clock and it says 10.25pm.. i must go shower now.. ^^ hope i can finally start study tomolo..

No comments: