Tuesday, May 12, 2009

update on curtin life..

Hehe.. what should i say about my school life now? meet with a gang of friends is all that matters to me now.. thank you for being with me all this time.. to meet with the 'disaster' and all.. u all are the reasons for me to look forward to going campus everyday.. it make my mum wonders sometime why my timetable become so regular compared to the 1st week.. yea.. almost everyday stay in campus for more than 8 hours... to chat with friends and 'discuss' about assignments.. little do they know that my class is only from 8 to 10 that day, or 3 till 5.. love u all very much.. making my life different.. 1C7, best class just like my old classes before.. ^^
and for my moral tutorial class, thanks for not blaming about my absence for the practices.. we have fun together and hope that our drama will be chosen.. i felt sorry if i had spoilt parts of the drama.. and that i haven contribute as much as u all did.. but i will do my best for u all in the future!! just fun being the largest group of all and loving the unity between us..
and about mother's day last Sunday.. well, thanks to bro we all got to KK for last weekend. took lots of pics.. went to one pulau and the mount KK.. quite enjoyable trip.. just that right after the trip i suffered the second diarrhea in my life untill now.. hope i get better soon..

No comments: